Tuesday 20 July 2010

Jared Leto Blonde!

Now i think I'm a lil late on this but i don't keep up with the rock scene no more but the other night i was watching Alan Carrs chat show and he had on Jared Leto from 30 seconds to mars and he looked freakin' amazing first thing was the hair but i looooved his jacket too couldn't find out the brand but it was a real soft leather motor bike style but more subtle anyway thought i would post on the awesomeness of his hair its insane for anyone who didn't know he used to have longish black hair now its this platinum blonde mohawk!


Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. Please let me know if you're looking for a article writer for your weblog. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to
    mine. Please send me an email if interested. Regards!

    Also visit my web site - Psn code generator

    ReplyDelete