Saturday 22 January 2011

Soft as a feather, sharp as a needle!


I know what im getting for a tattoo! Yeah so on or the day after my 18th birthday I'm getting a tattoo which is my birthday present from my mum, lol ive known i wanted a tattoo as my 18th birthday present since i was like 15! But ive only recently decided on a design, i took a pic of it its from a giant tattoo book i have, but i will probably add a lil personality to it.

Its called 'Feathers of America' hence the title, i guess all tats need a meaning behind em right so if i had to say its just like reminding me that my dream is to live in the states and if I'm walking around england when I'm fifty with this on my arm imma look pretty foolish! haha!

Also here's hoping my friends don't come on here for a lil while because im hoping to get this around april 3rd then go hang out with them in germany on the 14th and i want to surprise em with what i got!

Anyhoo Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment