Monday 5 April 2010

Greek Birthday

Hey guys so you all know im in germany with my friends at the moment well i thought i would do a small post on my birthday which was on saturday, I just got some pictures of me with friends at my meal.

I thought i would put this up because it is just a laughable picture! As well as me and my friend abi are being quite stylish i reckon.


Then this is just me and my other friend natalie posing.

These are the presents that my friends bought for me which was so great!


Okay so i got an Estee Lauder make up set (awesome), ArtDeco eyeshadow (which is super rad) and then four copics which i love and can now add to my collection!

Haven't been at home so not sure what my parents have got me yet!

Also the pictures in the resturant are not too good because of the lighting and the present pics are bad because i just took em now in bad light with my web cam.

So thank you for reading please comment and have a good day!
Peace out

4 comments: