Sunday 25 April 2010

Summers just over the horizon shield your eyes!

So guys i think most people have got the weather already for sunglasses and shorts right? Well check out the new spring/summer collection from Super my favorite sunglass brand


one line of unique style of late 70's italian design, retro-futuristic style to perfection, yet also basic simplicity. This collection is the W collection, a real clash of old and new.

Avorio
This pair is just brilliance within a smooth and sleek outer.

RGB
The super flat top is clean, simple yet essential for this summer, a modern twist on a classic.

I would love a pair of these for the summer but i don;t think my budget will stretch to it! lol
I must admit though my all time favorite for sunglasses is the good ol' mirrored aviators!
Thanks for reading guys please comment.
Peace out!

1 comment: