Sunday 30 May 2010

Cleanin' out my closet

well not really just getting out my boards actually but they were in my closet, anyway i decided its time for skatin!! Hoping for the sun tomorrow so i can get back into the swing of it.
(by the way all my writing on this post is about my history of skateboarding lol)

I bought the World Industries 'flame boy' deck when i was about 10 and said i will only use it and put trucks on it and stuff once i could do a decent kick flip (lol) So when i was 14 i got distracted by this Blind board complete, but about 2 and a half years ago i decided the Blind deck was not wide enough because i like super wide boards! so transfered the trucks for that one to my WI deck and so on, but last summer was my first year of trying out vert skating as before then i was purely street i tried it out because they built a skate park on the camp so i had to try it out haha Anyhoo like i said on Jevon's blog the other day the problem is i get out of the zone when winter comes round so what i need to find in my new area is an in door skate park or something so i can skate all year round woo!
Thanks for reading my random talk also i think some of you guys is startin your summer vaccation this week so have fun guys!! (get skating!!)
Peace out

2 comments:

  1. YEP! iWAS SO READY FOR THiS SO iCOULD GET BACK ON MY BOARD! BUT...iDONT THiNK iLL BE ABLE CAUSE iM DOiNG ALOT THiS SUMMER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!.... dope a** skateboards. blind is a good skate label. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete