Wednesday 12 May 2010

Outfit of the Week

Hellooo so i'm finally doing my outfit of the week sorry for the big delay but i had camera issues, anyhoo here it is have a peak and i'll meet you at the bottom!





I love this outfit so much i put it together the other week and when i was wearing it i felt totally awesome so i'll tell yah what i got here:
My favorite hat ever! My good ol' Tension ski faux fur hat (positioned on the back of my head)
Simple black boyfriend blazer but in a smaller size for a more tailored fit
Black Smog short sleeve shirt
White silk skinny tie
Nike black leather belt
Levi's 511 skinny Marlon
Globe skate shoes
(forgot the accessories but it would be by white fossil watch + my Melody Esahni 'visionary' ring)

I think that i might post a pic of me actually wearing this because i love it so much (also it can be a start for my new lookbook.nu account)

Thanks for reading please comment
Peace out!

3 comments: