Monday 28 June 2010

Day 23: A picture that describes my life

Well this was difficult first i thought i would have a picture of like some one watching paint dry LOL because my life is pretty boring at the moment but i thought this would be better.


I guess my life is sorta like this picture im weird and people don't seem to see me as particularly normal, but also i think this pic is like so random! then you go aww its kinda sweet though thats what i think of me dunno if im making sense. (also i know what im saying would go better with like 'a picture that describes you or something)
Peace out!

2 comments:

  1. YEAH...iGET WHAT YOUR TRYNA SAY! QUESTiON: HOW DO YOU GET THE PiCTURES UNDER YOUR iNSPiRATiONS ON YOUR SiDEBAR TO TOUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh right it's all in one big pic that i did on paint and Word.

    ReplyDelete