Sunday 8 January 2012

New years eve outfit!

                                                         Uber tired looking in this picture!





So what i got going on here is my blazer that i attacked with saftey pins its actually a trial sorta blazer because i am going to get a fitted blazer to do this too but even so not too shabby! i think i will get some more pins to real miniature ones to fill in the spaces. I am also wearing my near ear cuff, my old silver wing harness, new black shirt, zelda buckle and my wax coated skinnies! Even though its now the 8th of January 2012 HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE.
I did not make any resolutions this year as they really are pointless, all i know is this year i plan to get a new job start my driving lessons and what i have already started doing get a decent body with some defined muscles!! :D

What have you guys 'got planned' for this year?

1 comment:

  1. Thnx for providing this resource to the web.
    Here is my webpage Roller Shutter Wollongong

    ReplyDelete