Monday 9 January 2012

Some new clothes

                                                                        Black fleck T


Woo my new yarn laddered jumper (its actually a real unusual fabric, like a tough silk)


Totally need a super scoop white t to go with this jumper 

My new cable knit grey snood

Grey bat wing top part of an outfit idea sale too £7!! from 25


 Lol awkward position i was getting tired so wasn't thinking about my pose, same fleck t but in 'ming'.
just thought i would show you i bought this t too another fleck one in raspberry but i hated it on so its going back!

cheeky grin to go with my new peanuts t 'i invented emo!' lol 


my random black n grey leopard tie another bargain from river island £3 from £13

forgot about this t yes it is also from River island, just loved it! its quite a subtle print too so not garish! lol £8 from £16!

No comments:

Post a Comment