Sunday 8 January 2012

What i gotz for christmas!

 
My one up mushroom belt buckle and belt from my best bud alisha! (so helpful too cuz i desperately needed a new black belt buckle belt!)                                       

Lil cutesie reindeer xmas mug from my sis Stacie 

                                         Woo my black n gold Zelda emblem buckle!! from my parents

These are so adorable gorilla slippers from my sis

Bitchin gun metal spike ear cuff from my rents


Woop woop my new Sony ericsson from my rents(unfortunately it doesn't get much use just like my old phone cuz my main source of communication with my friends is either msn, facebook or skype, for anyone who may not realize i cant pop round n see em cuz one is at the other end of the country and the other is in a completely different country!)
JOHNNY DEPP calender omfg it did need a lil drying out after i drooled all over it.....o__o from my rents

Desperately trying to focus my camera on my lil charm here, its a golden paw, as i LOVE animals i like most of my charms to symbolize different things.(i dont want my bracelet full until im at least 24! from my rents

Black buckle rucksack super handy always needin a black bag and since my favorite style of bag being a rucksack! from my rents

Yay my faux fur snood to go with my navajo cape! cant wait to wear em! from my rents


And what some may think is odd my favorite present of all! My Hama 5ft tripod! i have already used it like 20 times at least! it is such amazing quality, RECOMENDED. from my rents


My adorable chinchilla bag! HAHA obviously not real fur cuz thats rather SICK, from my best bud Abi!

Another lil charm i coldnt get in focus from my sister its the pandora airoplane charm aka i love to travel and plan to do so for many many years!

NERDS my stocking fillers i freaking love these and you cants get em in UK only available to order online!


And last but not least my ed hardy perfume that i love and have been wearing for about 2 and a half years i love sweet smelling perfume! 

No comments:

Post a Comment