Tuesday 2 March 2010

Adidas Gives You Wings!


















Now these are definitely jaw dropping!




































These were released March 2009 so I'm a lil behind but its only been the last few weeks that i have known about them and they are so dope that in that time i managed to discover them for myself, fall in love and order a pair HaHa.

I love the 80's retro basketball style these sneakers have but also the colours and leather wing extra just combine the sleek sport look with the fashion consious high class style of JS designs.
These have been on the feet of Kanye west, I'm sure i saw a pic of Pharrell wearin a pair and then our boy Diggy Simmons so they were at the top of my must have list!

2 comments:

  1. I might get the gold ones!
    Your blog is dopee... I love the header

    ReplyDelete