Monday 1 March 2010

Song of the Day

Today's song would have to be 'Everywhere we go' By Hollywood Undead The rock/rap band from LA.

First time i found out about this song was from my sister who heard it on their album 'Swan Songs' before it had been released, so i checked it out on youtube and couldn't get enough of it, that was quite a few months ago but today for the first time i saw it on SCUZZ and it stayed in my head all day!

Ever since the release of 'Undead' last year i have been anticipating every song after that not only is their music style raw and hardcore so its their attitudes and appearance, check it out.
"Buy beer or pay the rent? my signing bonus was quickly spent so i'll beat my meat like I'm a fuckin' butcher and punk the pussy like I'm Ashton kutcher" derogatory? maybe hilarious definitely!

Thanks for reading sorry for the language LOL
Peace out

4 comments:

  1. Yeah its my email address you can add me if ya want

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool blog...Im following you now...
    Please check out and follow my blog aramatic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete