Tuesday 16 March 2010

Song of the Day

Todays song is...... Paradise city by Guns n' Roses!

Okay so i would have to guess on when i first heard this song because I'm not sure but i think it was when i was about 5 years old and my dad had the album and was playing it in the car.

Okay so as you guys know i am a HUGE Gn'R fan so i can give you a lil info off the top of my head, Paradise City is the sixth track from their first album with Geffen Records 'Appetite for Destruction' which was recorded in 1987.

Paradise city was released in 1988.

The reason it is todays song is because i was playing GTA (again) lol and there was an option to play Car jack city which just made me think of the title paradise city and so i was singing it whilst shooting people in the head with a sniper riffle LOL!!
When either listening to this song or the album it takes me back to the summer of 2008 when me and my friends were hanging out ever day and me and my friend Jemma were screwing around (work experience) and i was listening to it on my ipod all day long!
Thank you once again for reading
Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment