Wednesday 3 March 2010

Song of the Day

Todays song is......
She wants to move - N.E.R.D
Now everyone has got to love and know that song it reminds me of when i was young!

The only thing i can remember about when i fist heard this song was that it was 2004 and i was in norther Ireland being around 10 or 11 years old.

So this song was released march 9th 2004 by N.E.R.D from their album fly or die
My favorite part of the video is the crazy red dog/wolf where as for a lot of guys it would be the dancing from Alesha Dixon!
It is todays song because i was on you tube and on my favourites list was this video so i watched and for the rest of the day i had it stuck in my head 'she wants to move but your hogging her your guarding her!'

so tell me what you guys think!

Peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment